- You can modify the content of a web page by adding or removing elements.
- You can change the style and position of the elements on a web page.
- You can monitor events like mouse click, hover, etc. and react to it.
- You can perform and control transitions and animations.
- You can create alert pop-ups to display info or warning messages to the user.
- You can perform operations based on user inputs and display the results.
- You can validate user inputs before submitting it to the server.
What This Tutorial Covers
Tip: Every chapter in this tutorial contains lots of real-world examples that you can try and test using an online editor. These examples will help you to better understand the concept or topic. It also contains smart workarounds as well as useful tips and important notes.